Our principal and Assistant Principal moderate the content.
Facebook is not used as a main communication source between staff and parents.
Facebook is used to advertise fundraising activities, dress up days ie: book week, and sports activities.
Our school uses Compass as our Parent Portal.
Compass is accessible from your PC, iOS and Android device.
Compass allows parents to access up-to-date and meaningful information about our school and your child's progress. Compass includes many different features, including the ability to;
- monitor your child's attendance, and enter an explanation for absence or lateness.
- communicate with your child's teacher.
- Update your family contact details.
- View your child's timetable and the school calendar.
- Monitor your child's homework and assessment tasks.
- Download and view your child's progress and semester reports.
- Book parent-teacher conferences.
- Pay and provide consent for events and school fees.
- First Aid notifications.
Seesaw is a simple way for teachers and students to record and share what's happening in the classroom.
Seesaw gives students a place to document their learning, be creative and learn how to use technology.
Each student gets their own journal and will add things to it, like photos, videos, drawings, or notes.
When there are new Seesaw posts, families can be notified via app notification, email or SMS.
Parents are only notified about their own child’s work, and all data is safe and secure.